Increase the efficiency of the energy supply
To limit climate change, we must reduce our emissions and develop more climate-friendly technologies. The necessary conversion to renewable energies is particularly challenging for energy suppliers. High investments are necessary to adapt the existing energy system and business model to the new requirements. Grid stability is made more difficult by volatile energy sources, which requires high investments in infrastructure. Regulatory requirements pose additional hurdles.
Mayfran has been gathering know-how in this field since 1933. Efficient solutions for chip transport and handling as well as cooling lubricant management form a complete range of applications for processes such as machining couplings for oil field pipes, grinding turbine blades or manufacturing gearboxes for wind turbines. With Mayfran products you can:
- Improve your processes for scrap loading and disposal,
- sell scrap at better prices,
- better utilise your machinery and optimise operating times,
- increase the service life of machines and equipment,
- Reduce the wear of machine tool components, and
- Minimise costs for cooling lubricant and maintenance through reliable chip removal and continuous cooling lubricant treatment.