Machine tool industry
Solutions for machine tools in the workshop
New technologies such as additive manufacturing, artificial intelligence and machine learning are changing the way machines are manufactured, operated and maintained. This requires even more effort from the machine tool industry to remain competitive. The industry must stand out with differentiated products and services while keeping an eye on costs. Customers and society also demand energy-efficient and environmentally friendly processes. Skilled workers are essential and require education and training as well as an attractive working environment. A flexible machine tool workshop is crucial for competitiveness as it has to deliver a variety of products with different materials.
Rely on Mayfran for your chip and coolant handling needs to Achieve the solutions you need. We can help you improve your chip and coolant management and automate your chip processing of all material types. With nine decades of experience in optimising machine tools, we can help you:
- increase operational reliability,
- improve product quality
- increase the service life of the machine,
- reduce wear on machine tool components and equipment,
- reduce the costs for cooling lubricants and maintenance,
- automate chip collection, processing and transport; and
- improve precision, surface quality of the parts produced and tool life.